vFinder for Mobile
It is an automated vulnerability detection tool, which supports not only for the Android but also for the iPhone(iOS).
A tool for checking the vulnerabilities of the Android / iPhone applications
By using the vFinder, you can check the vulnerabilities even if you are not an expert.
Diagnosis of the vulnerabilities of the executable file
- checks for the vulnerabilities of the executable file in the Android app(apk) and the iPhone app(ipa).
Easy detection of the vulnerabilities
- checks the vulnerabilities easily, with automatic checks and various tests.
Removal of the obfuscation
- unlocks the encryption of the Android executable file(DEX).
Main function of the “vFinder”
- 1. Automatic check
- Select the executable file and push the start button. Then, vFinder generates the report, after checking the all kinds of the vulnerabilities through static and dynamic check.
- 2. Memory check
- checks the memory while using the application
- 3. Network check
- checks the network packet while using the application
- 4. Decryption of the executable file(Dex)
- decodes and decompiles the obfuscated DEX in the form of encryption.
- 5. Data extraction
- extracts and analyzes the data on smartphone.
vFinder for Server(alpha)
vFinder is a tool that detects the vulnerabilities in the server software and even makes an attack on the discovered vulnerabilities automatically.
Diagnosis of the vulnerabilities
- detects the vulnerabilities by analyzing the server binary.
- detects the vulnerabilities, using both static and the dynamic analysis (Fuzzer)
Attack on the vulnerabilities
- automatically makes an attack on the weakness discovered from the assessment of the vulnerabilities.